Say then, Let the Light of Knowledge flash forth from the ziarahs,Revelation of Tawûsê Melek (Qu’ret al-Yezid)
Flash forth from the river of Euphrates to the hiddenness of Shambhala!
Let My sanjak be carried from its safe place into the Temple,
And let all the clans of Yezid know of My Manifestation!
- What is the Peacock Angel?
- Baba Sheikh’s Sere Sal New Year Message of Hope
- Yezidi prophecy: ‘Rainbow Warriors’ and return of the Peacock Angel
- The Peacock Angel in other Religions
- Traditions of Sanat Kumara, East and West
- The Vanishing Yezidi of Iraq
- The Last Pagans of Iraq
- More textual resources on Yazidis and the Peacock Angel
- Who and What are the Yezidis?
- Yezidi Religious Belief and Practice
- Yazidi Religious Beliefs: History, Facts, and Traditions of Iraq’s Persecuted Minority
- Castes of Yezidi religion: Mirs, Sheikhs, Pirs and Murids
- Dawn of a Golden Era
- Reincarnation, the Sanjak, and an ancient Yezidi prophecy
- Yezidi New Year Festival Sere Sal
- Yezidis and their Fast Days of December